Get Your Music video Done Professionally For $800
Call Us Now: (917) 932-5263
No Hidden Fees
Watch All Our Music Videos On MasarTv
He has shot music videos for artists such as: Max B, French Montana, Cappadonna, Masta Killa, Wu Tang Clan, Ransom, Chinx Drugz, A Mafia, Jr Writer, Dipset West, 40 Cal, Charlie Clips, Unkasa, Meeno, Timbo King, 9th Prince, F.T, Frenchie, Coke Boys, Lagato Shine, IGT and etc…
Since this is affordable, we usually shoot a complete video within a day. Editing the video is a bit of a challenge because this is where the real creativity work begins. Generally we try to have a video edited and finished within the 1 to 2 weeks period. (It also depends on how many other projects was shot prior to yours).
A green screen scene can be added to your video for an extra $200. Take a look at our green screen videos samples.
Masar have shot videos in Switzerland, London, France, Monaco, Italy, Milwaukee, Boston, Philadelphia, New York, Long Island, New Jersey and so on. He will go where the job takes him, as long as travel costs are covered.
01. Email your song Mixed & Mastered + the lyrics of the song + your cell phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
02. Send 50% deposit to our PayPal email which is LEVRAIS@HOTMAIL.FR [10% of the total amount has to be added to the 50% deposit to cover the Paypal fee]. You can avoid the Paypal fee by walking in any TD Bank and make a direct deposit to our Account [Ask for account number].
03. Masar will listen to your song a few times and call you back before he start working on your Script/Treatment.
04. After the treatment has been approved by the artist, we will schedule a day for the shooting.
05. The editing of your video should take 2 weeks.
06. An unlisted YouTube link of your music video will be emailed to you.
07. If you are not satisfied with a few clips, one and only free revising will be done and an other link will be emailed to you.
08. After your approval, the last payment has to be sent to our PayPal.
09. The music video file will be emailed to you via WeTransfer.com.
DSLR Canon 60d camera, Canon HV30 camera, Sigma ultra-wild angle 8mm lens, Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens, Canon 70/200mm lens, Sigma 20mm lens, Fish eye lens, 9 foot crane, tripods, blue/green screen, camera slider rail, reflector, 3 tripods with 500 Watt lights…